2009 is winding down and it is that time of the year where the self storage facilities of the year are announced by MiniCo Publishing. They announce the winners in six categories; overall, new facility, construction, conversion, specialty storage, and international. This years winners are:
- Overall: Store Self Storage and Wine Storage, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., owned by E&J Properties LLC
- New Facility: C3 Modern Storage, Chandler, Ariz., owned by Devan Wastchak and C3 Modern Storage LLC
- Construction: City Storage, Atlanta, owned by Glen Nicotra and City Storage LLC
- Conversion: I-5 Self Storage, Tustin, Calif., owned by Randy Scott Wong
- Specialty Storage: Interstate Storage, Livermore, Calif., owned by Interstate Storage Livermore LLC
- International: Love Box Self Storage, Shanghai, China, owned by Carson Block
More details about the winners are going to be in the upcoming issue of MiniStorage Messenger. I don’t know about you but we can not wait to see the details about this years winners!! USStoragesearch.com would like to congratulate the 2009 Facilities of the year, Great Job!!